Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's been too long....

I know, I have not posted in a very long time. After several "reminders" from Egan's Grandad, I am finally taking the time. We have had a very busy two months...Halloween, Egan's first trip to NYC, Thanksgiving, eating cereal, preparing for Christmas....oh, and Mommy going back to work.

Below are a few pictures that Egan wanted to share to catch everyone up!

I am not sure about this Halloween thing....first, Mommy made me dress up like a pumpkin and then Daddy took pictures of me! I didn't really like it! Maybe next year will be more fun?!




My First Trip to New York City!!!

In classic Torres fashion, we spent the day walking around, having lunch, then coffee, and then gathering for dinner. On this day, we spent most of the day with Aunt Serena and Uncle Martin and then had dinner with everyone at Aunt Fiona's.

Coffee and sweets with Uncle Martin and Aunt Serena


Two of my favorite ladies! -- Granny and Aunt Fiona



Hanging out with Grandad!


And then it was time to go home. As you can see, no one wanted me to leave. The truth is, this scene happens a lot when I am with my family!


Here is another example of how much my family likes me.



While we were in NYC, Mommy and I had a "first" together! We went to the Today Show! No luck getting on TV, but it was still really fun!


Last week, I had cereal for the first time. I REALLY like it!



Here are a few pictures that Mommy thought should be included. She thinks I am really cute in these and thought you might also enjoy them.
I am getting really good at making bubbles!



I still REALLY like the bath tub!



And finally, this picture was just taken last night. I was laughing at Daddy instead of going to bed!



My Mommy is really sorry that it took so long to post more pictures. She promises to not let it take so long next time. Maybe weekly posts was too ambitious. Thanks Grandad for the "reminders"!
xo,
A, N, & E







No comments: